Thursday, 8 October 2026

Personal Introductions for Interview

Personal Introductions for Interview


1. Archana

Good morning. My name is Archana. I am originally from Nepal and I currently live in Japan. I completed my bachelor's degree in Nepal before moving to Japan. At present, I work in a restaurant, where I have learned the importance of teamwork, punctuality, and customer service. Living and working in Japan has helped me become more disciplined, adaptable, and independent. I enjoy interacting with people from different cultures, and I am confident that my experience in the service industry has strengthened my communication and problem-solving skills. I am now looking for an opportunity where I can grow professionally and contribute meaningfully to the organisation. Thank you.


2. Sujan Tiwari

Good morning. My name is Sujan Tiwari. I am from Nepal and I have been living in Japan for some time now. After completing my bachelor's degree, I moved to Japan to gain international work experience. Currently, I work in a shopping mall, where I deal with customers, manage daily tasks, and work closely with a diverse team. This job has taught me time management, responsibility, and how to handle pressure in a fast-paced environment. I am a hardworking and friendly person who enjoys learning new skills. My goal is to build a stable career and continue developing both personally and professionally. Thank you for this opportunity.


3. Amrit

Good morning. My name is Amrit. I am from Nepal and I currently reside in Japan. I completed my bachelor's degree before moving abroad. Right now, I work in both a restaurant and a shopping mall, which has given me valuable experience in customer service, multitasking, and working with people from different backgrounds. Living in Japan has taught me discipline, respect for rules, and the value of hard work. I am a motivated and reliable person who is always willing to learn. I believe my experience has prepared me well for new challenges, and I am excited about the opportunity to grow in a professional environment. Thank you.


Short Version (30 seconds each)

Archana

Hello, my name is Archana. I am from Nepal and I live in Japan. I finished my bachelor's degree and now I work in a restaurant. My job has taught me teamwork, discipline, and good customer service. I am hardworking and adaptable, and I am looking for a new opportunity to grow. Thank you.

Sujan Tiwari

Hello, my name is Sujan Tiwari. I am from Nepal and I live in Japan. After completing my bachelor's degree, I started working in a shopping mall. I have learned time management, customer handling, and teamwork. I am friendly, responsible, and eager to learn. Thank you for this opportunity.

Amrit

Hello, my name is Amrit. I am from Nepal and I live in Japan. I completed my bachelor's degree and now I work in a restaurant and a shopping mall. These jobs have taught me multitasking, discipline, and how to work with different people. I am motivated and ready for new challenges. Thank you.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personal Introductions for Interview

Personal Introductions for Interview 1. Archana Good morning. My name is Archana. I am originally from Nepal and I currently live ...