Tuesday, 21 July 2026

PTE Sample Script with Answers Using Templates

PTE Sample Script with Answers Using Templates

SUMMARIZE WRITTEN TEXT

Sample Passage:

"Climate change is one of the most pressing issues facing humanity today. Rising global temperatures have led to melting polar ice caps, which in turn cause sea levels to rise. Additionally, extreme weather events such as hurricanes, droughts, and floods have become more frequent and severe. Scientists warn that without significant reductions in greenhouse gas emissions, the situation will worsen dramatically. However, many countries are now investing in renewable energy sources and implementing policies to combat climate change."

Sample Answer 1 (Template 1 - Simple & Effective):

The passage explains that climate change is a critical global issue, highlighting that rising temperatures are causing polar ice caps to melt and sea levels to rise, while also emphasizing that extreme weather events are becoming more frequent and severe.

Sample Answer 2 (Template 2 - Slightly Longer Response):

The passage explains that climate change is one of the most pressing challenges facing humanity, stating that global warming causes polar ice caps to melt and sea levels to rise, and further discussing that extreme weather events are increasing in frequency, thus concluding that urgent action is needed to reduce emissions and invest in renewable energy.

Sample Answer 3 (Template 3 - Advanced):

The passage explains that climate change presents a severe threat to the environment, illustrating that global warming leads to melting ice caps and rising sea levels, whereas extreme weather events are becoming more common, and ultimately suggesting that countries must reduce emissions and adopt sustainable energy solutions.

 

ESSAY

Sample Topic:

"Some people believe that students should focus on academic subjects, while others think practical skills are equally important. Discuss both views and give your opinion."

Sample Answer (Using Fill-in-the-Blank Template)

Introduction:

It is often argued that academic subjects should be the primary focus of education, while some people believe that practical skills are equally essential for students. Although there are certain challenges associated with balancing these two approaches, I strongly believe that both academic knowledge and practical skills are crucial for students' overall development and future success.

Body Paragraph 1:

Firstly, academic subjects provide students with fundamental knowledge and theoretical understanding. For example, subjects like mathematics and science develop critical thinking and problem-solving abilities. This clearly shows that academic education forms the foundation for higher learning and specialized careers.

Body Paragraph 2:

Secondly, practical skills prepare students for real-world challenges and employment opportunities. In addition, hands-on experience in areas such as communication and teamwork is highly valued by employers. Although some may argue that academic knowledge is more important than practical skills, I believe both are complementary and necessary for well-rounded development.

Conclusion:

In conclusion, despite the ongoing debate about educational priorities, I firmly believe that students benefit most from a balanced education that includes both academic subjects and practical skills. Therefore, I firmly believe that schools should integrate both approaches to prepare students effectively for their future careers and lives.

RESPOND TO A SITUATION

Sample Situation:

"Your colleague, Mr. Johnson, has accidentally deleted an important project file. He is panicking and needs help recovering the data. You have experience with data recovery software."

Sample Answer 1 (Template 1 - Polite & Flexible):

Hello, I understand that you have accidentally deleted an important project file. I would like to help you recover it using data recovery software. Could you please stop using the computer immediately to avoid overwriting the data? I believe this will help to retrieve the lost file. Thank you for your understanding.

Sample Answer 2 (Template 2 - Formal Situation):

Hello, I am writing regarding the accidental deletion of the project file. I would like to inform you that I have experience with data recovery tools and can assist you. Therefore, I kindly request you to provide me access to your computer. I would really appreciate your support in this matter. Thank you.

Sample Answer 3 (Template 3 - Informal Situation):

Hi, I heard that you accidentally deleted the project file. I think you should not save any new files until we try to recover it. You could also check if the file is in the recycling bin. I hope this helps you solve the problem.

Sample Answer 4 (Template 4 - Problem-Solution Focus):

Hello, I understand the issue regarding the deleted project file. One possible solution is to use data recovery software to retrieve it. Another option could be to check if the file is backed up on the server. This would help to restore the lost data. Thank you.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

PTE Retell Lecture Practice

PTE Retell Lecture Practice Title: The Impact of Urban Green Spaces on Mental Well-being Urban green spaces, such as parks, community ga...