Wednesday, 12 August 2026

Expressing Satisfaction, Dissatisfaction, Likes, Dislikes, and Choices Complete Dialogues

Expressing Satisfaction, Dissatisfaction, Likes, Dislikes, and Choices Complete Dialogues

Every dialogue is presented in English first, followed by the same dialogue in Nepali with script + transliteration. There are no blanks.


Dialogue 1: At a Restaurant (Satisfaction & Strong Like)

Theme: A customer is extremely happy with the food and service.


Exchange 1
Waiter: How is your food, sir?
Customer: I love it! This is perfect. The curry is delicious.

Exchange 2
Waiter: I'm glad you like it. What about the rice?
Customer: The rice is excellent too. I'm completely satisfied.

Exchange 3
Waiter: Would you like to try our special dessert?
Customer: Yes, please! I'm crazy about sweets.

Exchange 4
Waiter: Here is your chocolate cake. Enjoy!
Customer: Wow! It couldn't be better. This is heavenly.

Exchange 5
Waiter: Can I get you anything else?
Customer: No, thank you. I have no complaints at all.

Exchange 6
Waiter: Please visit us again.
Customer: Definitely! I'm very fond of this restaurant now.

 

Dialogue 2: At the Office (Dissatisfaction & Dislike)

Theme: An employee is unhappy with the new policy and expresses strong dislike.


Exchange 1
Manager: What do you think about the new work-from-office policy?
Employee: Honestly, I'm very dissatisfied. I don't like it at all.

Exchange 2
Manager: Why? What's the problem?
Employee: I can't stand the 2-hour daily commute.

Exchange 3
Manager: But we need team collaboration.
Employee: I understand, but I'm sick of wasting time in traffic.

Exchange 4
Manager: What if we adjust the timing?
Employee: That's still not good enough. Working from home was much better.

Exchange 5
Manager: I'll discuss it with the higher-ups.
Employee: Please do. I'm fed up with this new rule.

Exchange 6
Manager: I'll try my best to help.
Employee: Thank you. But honestly, this is unacceptable for me.

 

Dialogue 3: Shopping for Clothes (Choice & Preference)

Theme: Two friends are choosing a gift and clearly state their preferences.


Exchange 1
Friend A: Which shirt should we buy for brother?
Friend B: I prefer the blue one. It suits his skin tone.

Exchange 2
Friend A: But the black one is more formal.
Friend B: Yes, but I'd choose the blue because he loves casual wear.

Exchange 3
Friend A: What about the price? The blue is more expensive.
Friend B: It doesn't matter to me. Let's buy the blue one.

Exchange 4
Friend A: Okay, we'll take the blue shirt.
Friend B: Great! That's my first choice too.

Exchange 5
Friend A: Should we get a matching belt?
Friend B: I'm indifferent about the belt. You decide.

Exchange 6
Friend A: Let's skip the belt then.
Friend B: Fine. I'll take the blue shirt and pay now.

 

Dialogue 4: Reviewing a Movie (Strong Dislike & Disappointment)

Theme: Two friends discuss a movie they just watched. One hated it.


Exchange 1
Friend A: So, what did you think of that new action movie?
Friend B: What a disappointment! I completely hated it.

Exchange 2
Friend A: Really? I thought it was okay.
Friend B: No way! I can't stand the hero's acting.

Exchange 3
Friend A: What about the special effects?
Friend B: I'm not into those cheap CGI effects. They looked fake.

Exchange 4
Friend A: Did you like the storyline at least?
Friend B: No! This is terrible. The story made no sense.

Exchange 5
Friend A: So you don't recommend it?
Friend B: Absolutely not. I'm sick of wasting money on such films.

Exchange 6
Friend A: I'll avoid it then.
Friend B: Yes, please. It's not my cup of tea at all.

 

 

Dialogue 5: At Home – Deciding Dinner (Neutral & Polite Preference)

Theme: A family is deciding what to eat. One member is neutral, one has a strong preference.


Exchange 1
Mother: What would you like for dinner, rice or noodles?
Son: I don't mind. Anything is fine.

Exchange 2
Mother: No, please choose. I need to cook now.
Son: Okay, then I prefer noodles because we had rice yesterday.

Exchange 3
Mother: Good. Do you want spicy noodles or mild?
Son: I love spicy noodles! But not too hot.

Exchange 4
Mother: Your father can't handle spices.
Son: I know. He hates too much chili.

Exchange 5
Mother: So I'll make mild noodles for him and spicy for you.
Son: Perfect! That's acceptable for both of us.

Exchange 6
Mother: Great. Dinner will be ready in 20 minutes.
Son: Thanks, Mom. I'm satisfied with this plan.

 

Dialogue 6: Hotel Check-in (Mixed – Satisfaction & Mild Dissatisfaction)

Theme: A guest checks into a hotel. Some things are good, but one thing is disappointing.


Exchange 1
Guest: I'd like to check in, please.
Receptionist: Welcome! Here is your room key. How was your journey?

Exchange 2
Guest: The journey was tiring, but I'm pleased to finally be here.
Receptionist: I hope you like your room.

Exchange 3
Guest: The room is spacious and clean. I'm satisfied with that.
Receptionist: Great! Is there anything else you need?

Exchange 4
Guest: Actually, the Wi-Fi is very slow. This is not acceptable.
Receptionist: I'm sorry. I will restart the router immediately.

Exchange 5
Guest: Thank you. Also, I prefer a room on a higher floor for the view.
Receptionist: Let me check... We can upgrade you for a small charge.

Exchange 6
Guest: It doesn't matter to me about the view. I'll stay here. Just fix the Wi-Fi.
Receptionist: Sure. I'll do that right away. Your satisfaction is our priority.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Important IELTS principle

Important IELTS principle Band 9 does not mean using the rarest word possible. It means using the most precise word naturally and accurat...