IELTS Speaking Part I – Anil Kumar Sahani
SET 1: Hometown & Neighborhood
1. Where are you from?
I'm from Barahathawa Municipality, Ward Number
1, in Sarlahi District, Madhes Province. It's a rural area, but it has its own
unique charm and character.
2. Can you describe your hometown?
My hometown is a peaceful agricultural region
with flat green fields. Most people are farmers. It's not a big city, but it
becomes very lively during festivals and weekly markets.
3. What do you like most about your hometown?
I love the simplicity and strong community
bonds. People know each other personally. I also enjoy the open spaces, fresh
air, and the feeling of belonging that you rarely find in crowded cities.
4. Are there any disadvantages of living
there?
Yes, definitely. Educational and healthcare
facilities are limited. For specialised tests or coaching, we must travel to
Birgunj or Kathmandu. Job opportunities are also scarce for young people like
me.
5. Would you like to live there in the future?
Eventually, yes, but not immediately. Since I
want to become a Radiologist, I need to move to cities for studies. Later, I'd
love to return and serve my community with better healthcare.
6. How has your hometown changed over the
years?
It has changed gradually. We now have better
roads, electricity, and internet connectivity. Some concrete houses have
replaced traditional mud homes. However, agriculture still remains the main
occupation for most families.
7. Do you think your hometown is suitable for
tourists?
Not really, because it lacks tourist
attractions like mountains or historical monuments. However, tourists
interested in experiencing authentic rural Nepali life and farming culture
might find it interesting and peaceful.
SET 2: Studies & Education
1. What are you currently studying?
I am currently studying +2 in Science with a
focus on Bio Science at a college near my hometown. It's a challenging but very
interesting subject that I truly enjoy.
2. Why did you choose Bio Science?
I chose Bio Science because I've always been
fascinated by the human body and how it functions. It is also the foundation
for my dream career as a Radiologist in the future.
3. Do you like your college?
Yes, I like my college. The teachers are
knowledgeable and supportive. Although the facilities are not as advanced as in
Kathmandu, they do their best to provide us with quality education.
4. What is your favourite subject and why?
My favourite subject is Human Biology, especially
the chapters on the skeletal and muscular systems. Understanding how bones and
organs work together amazes me and strengthens my goal to become a Radiologist.
5. Is there any subject you find difficult?
I find Organic Chemistry quite tough because
it involves complex molecular structures and reactions. However, I practise
regularly and ask my teachers for extra help to overcome these difficulties.
6. What are your career goals after completing
+2?
After +2, I plan to study Radiology or Medical
Imaging Technology. Eventually, I want to become a qualified Radiologist and
work in a hospital, helping patients with accurate diagnoses.
7. Do you think your studies prepare you well
for your future career?
Yes, to some extent. The Bio Science
curriculum gives me a solid foundation. However, I know I need further
specialisation and practical training to actually become a skilled Radiologist
in the future.
SET 3: Hobbies (Calligraphy, Arts
& Travelling)
1. What are your hobbies?
My main hobbies are calligraphy, arts, and
travelling. I love creating beautiful lettering and sketching. Travelling
allows me to explore new places and find inspiration for my artwork.
2. How did you develop an interest in
calligraphy?
I developed this interest during my school
days when I saw a teacher writing beautifully on the blackboard. I started
practising with pens and gradually fell in love with the art of decorative
writing.
3. What kind of art do you like to create?
I enjoy sketching landscapes and creating
intricate calligraphy pieces. I often combine both by writing meaningful quotes
in decorative styles. It's a relaxing and meditative activity for me.
4. How much time do you spend on your hobbies?
I try to spend at least an hour every evening
practising calligraphy or sketching. On weekends, I dedicate more time,
sometimes up to three hours, especially if I'm working on a detailed art piece.
5. Do you prefer travelling alone or with
friends?
I prefer travelling with friends because we
can share experiences and create memories together. However, I also enjoy solo
trips occasionally, as they give me time to reflect and sketch peacefully.
6. What type of places do you like to visit?
I love visiting natural places like hills,
rivers, and forests. The scenery gives me artistic inspiration. I also enjoy
exploring cultural heritage sites to learn about history and different
architectural styles.
7. Do you think hobbies are important for
students?
Absolutely. Hobbies like calligraphy and art
help reduce stress and improve concentration. They also develop patience and
creativity, which are useful in both academic and professional life. I highly
recommend every student to have a hobby.
SET 4: Daily Routine & Lifestyle
1. What time do you usually wake up?
I usually wake up at 6:00 AM every morning. I
prefer starting my day early because it gives me enough time to freshen up,
review my notes, and prepare for college without feeling rushed.
2. What does your typical morning look like?
My morning routine includes brushing, bathing,
and having a light breakfast. I also spend about 15 minutes practising
calligraphy to relax my mind before heading to college at around 7:30 AM.
3. How do you usually spend your day at
college?
My college day is filled with theory classes
and practical laboratory sessions. During breaks, I chat with friends, share
notes, and sometimes sketch in my notebook to refresh my mind between lectures.
4. What do you do in the evenings?
In the evenings, I revise what I learned
during the day, complete my homework, and then dedicate time to my art. I also
help my family with small household tasks whenever needed.
5. Do you follow a strict daily schedule?
I try to follow a routine, but I'm not
extremely strict. I plan my study and hobby time, but I allow flexibility for
unexpected events or if I need extra time to understand a difficult topic.
6. How do you relax after a long day?
I relax by listening to soft music while
practising calligraphy. The rhythmic movement of the pen helps me unwind.
Sometimes, I also watch travel videos online to plan my next trip.
7. Is there any change you'd like to make to
your routine?
I would like to add regular exercise to my
routine, such as jogging or yoga. Currently, I spend most of my time sitting
and studying, so I want to become more physically active to stay healthy.
SET 5: Future Plans & Ambitions
1. What is your main ambition in life?
My main ambition is to become a qualified
Radiologist. I want to use advanced medical imaging technology to help doctors
diagnose diseases accurately and ultimately save patients' lives.
2. Why did you choose Radiology as a career?
I chose Radiology because it combines my
interest in biology and technology. I am fascinated by how X-rays, CT scans,
and MRIs work. It feels rewarding to assist in detecting health problems early.
3. Where do you see yourself in ten years?
In ten years, I see myself working as a
certified Radiologist in a reputed hospital. I also hope to open a small
diagnostic centre in my hometown to serve people who cannot afford city
hospitals.
4. What steps are you taking to achieve your
goal?
Currently, I am focusing on my +2 Bio Science
studies to build a strong foundation. I also research medical colleges and
entrance exams. I plan to pursue a Bachelor's degree in Medical Imaging
Technology.
5. Do your family support your career choice?
Yes, my family is very supportive. My parents
encourage me to study hard and follow my dreams. They understand that becoming
a Radiologist requires dedication and long years of education, and they stand
by me.
6. What challenges do you expect to face?
I expect challenges like intense competition
for medical seats, high tuition fees, and the need to relocate to cities.
However, I am prepared to work hard, take student loans if necessary, and stay
focused.
7. How do you define success in your life?
For me, success means saving lives through
accurate diagnosis, earning respect from patients, and giving back to my
community. It's not just about money or fame, but about making a real
difference.
IELTS Speaking
Part II & Part III – Anil Kumar Sahani
5 complete sets of IELTS Speaking Part II (Cue Card) and Part III
(Follow-up Discussion) for Anil Kumar
Sahani.
Each Part II
answer is 300–350 words, and each Part
III has 4–5 questions with answers of 60–70 words. All responses are tailored to his personal
background (Barahathawa, Sarlahi, Bio Science student, aspiring Radiologist,
hobbies: calligraphy, arts, travelling).
Set 1: A Place You Would Like to
Visit
Part II – Cue Card
(300–350 words)
Describe a place you
would like to visit in the future.
You should say:
- Where this place is
- How you know about it
- What you would like to do there
- And explain why you want to visit this place.
Answer:
The place I would absolutely love to visit in the
future is Lumbini, the sacred
birthplace of Lord Buddha. It is located in the Rupandehi District of Nepal, in
the western part of the country. Although I have never been there myself, I
have read extensively about it in my school textbooks and have seen beautiful
documentaries showcasing its spiritual atmosphere and historical significance.
Lumbini is not just a religious site for Buddhists but also a UNESCO World
Heritage Site, making it a destination of global importance.
If I ever get the chance to visit Lumbini, there are
several things I would love to do there. First and foremost, I would like to
visit the sacred Maya Devi Temple, which marks the exact spot where Queen Maya
Devi gave birth to Prince Siddhartha Gautama over 2,500 years ago. I have heard
that the temple complex has ancient ruins and a sacred pond where the queen
bathed before giving birth. I would also love to explore the Ashoka Pillar,
which was erected by the great Indian Emperor Ashoka during his pilgrimage.
Additionally, I want to spend time walking through the beautiful monastic zone,
which is divided into different sections representing various Buddhist
countries like Japan, China, Thailand, and Myanmar. Each monastery has unique
architecture and artistic expressions, which would greatly inspire my love for
arts and calligraphy.
The main reason I want to visit Lumbini is deeply
personal. As a student of Bio Science, I often find myself immersed in the
technical aspects of life, such as anatomy and physiology. However, Lumbini
represents peace, spirituality, and inner reflection. In today's hectic world,
we often forget the importance of mental peace and mindfulness. I believe that
walking through the peaceful gardens and meditating under the ancient Bodhi
tree would help me reconnect with my inner self. Moreover, as someone who loves
art, I am eager to observe the intricate Buddhist artwork, carvings, and
thangka paintings. These artistic elements would not only inspire my
calligraphy and sketching but also deepen my understanding of Nepal's rich
cultural heritage. Finally, visiting Lumbini would remind me of my ultimate
goal in life: to become a compassionate person who serves others, just like
Buddha taught. I hope to make this journey soon, perhaps after completing my +2
examinations.
Part III –
Discussion (4 questions, 60–70 words each)
1. Why do you
think Lumbini is an important tourist destination?
Lumbini holds immense religious and historical
importance as the birthplace of Lord Buddha. It attracts pilgrims and tourists
from all over the world who come to pay homage and learn about Buddhism.
Additionally, it's a UNESCO World Heritage Site, which adds to its global
recognition and cultural significance for Nepal.
2. What should the
government do to promote Lumbini further?
The government should improve infrastructure like
roads, airports, and accommodation facilities. They should also run
international marketing campaigns highlighting Lumbini's spiritual
significance. Additionally, offering better tourist guides and preserving
ancient monasteries would enhance visitor experience and attract more pilgrims
and history enthusiasts worldwide.
3. Is it better to
visit historical places alone or with a group?
Visiting historical places with a group is often
better because you can share knowledge and learn from each other's
perspectives. A good tour guide can explain the historical context more
effectively. However, solo visits allow deeper personal reflection and peace.
It ultimately depends on whether you seek social learning or spiritual
solitude.
4. Do you think
younger generations are interested in visiting religious places?
Not as much as older generations, honestly. Many young
people prefer adventure tourism or modern cities. However, interest is
gradually increasing because of social media exposure and educational trips. If
religious places are presented as culturally rich and historically fascinating,
younger generations can develop genuine curiosity and appreciation for them.
Set 2: A Person Who Inspires You
(A Doctor)
Part II – Cue
Card (300–350 words)
Describe a person
who has inspired you to choose your career.
You should say:
- Who this person is
- How you know this person
- What this person does
- And explain why this person inspired you.
Answer:
The person who has inspired me the most to pursue my
career as a Radiologist is my uncle, Dr. Rajesh Sahani. He is my mother's
younger brother and has been practicing medicine for nearly fifteen years.
Currently, he works as a senior radiologist at a well-known hospital in
Kathmandu. I have known him my entire life, but my admiration for him grew
significantly during my teenage years when I started taking a serious interest
in science and healthcare. He has always been a warm, approachable, and
incredibly knowledgeable person who makes time for his family despite his busy
schedule.
My uncle's daily work involves interpreting medical
images such as X-rays, CT scans, MRI reports, and ultrasounds to help other
doctors diagnose diseases accurately. He often shares fascinating stories with
me during family gatherings, explaining how a single scan can reveal a broken
bone, a tumor, or even early signs of cancer. What amazes me most is that he
doesn't directly treat patients but plays a critical role behind the scenes.
His work helps surgeons operate safely and physicians prescribe the right
medications. He once told me, "An accurate diagnosis is half the
treatment," and that sentence stayed with me forever. I also admire how he
balances his demanding profession with his personal life. Despite being a busy
professional, he always finds time to guide me in my studies, recommends good
books, and encourages me to follow my dreams.
The reason my uncle has inspired me so deeply is that
he represents everything I want to become: a skilled medical professional who
saves lives through precision and technology, a compassionate human being who
treats every patient with dignity, and a humble family man who never forgets
his roots in Sarlahi. He motivates me to study hard, stay curious, and never
give up, no matter how challenging the journey becomes. Furthermore, he has
shown me that you don't have to leave your hometown permanently to succeed. He
frequently visits Barahathawa to offer free health check-ups during festivals.
This selflessness has taught me that true success lies in serving others.
Because of him, I am confident that Radiology is my true calling, and I dream
of following in his footsteps one day.
Part III –
Discussion (4 questions, 60–70 words each)
1. What qualities
should a good doctor possess?
A good doctor must be knowledgeable, patient, and
empathetic. They should listen carefully to patients and communicate clearly.
Integrity and honesty are also crucial because patients trust doctors with
their lives. Additionally, doctors need resilience and calmness to handle
emergencies and high-pressure situations effectively.
2. Do you think
technology has improved healthcare in Nepal?
Absolutely. Advanced machines like CT scanners and MRI
have revolutionized diagnosis in Nepal. Telemedicine now helps rural patients
consult specialists. However, access to such technology is still limited to
major cities. With more investment and training, technology could transform
healthcare across all provinces of Nepal.
3. Why do many
Nepali medical graduates prefer to work abroad?
Better salaries, advanced facilities, and career
growth opportunities attract Nepali doctors abroad. Additionally, many
countries offer better work-life balance and respect for medical professionals.
However, this creates a brain drain in Nepal. The government needs to improve
working conditions and salaries to retain talented healthcare workers.
4. How can we
encourage more young people to join the medical profession?
We can offer scholarships, mentorship programs, and
career counseling in schools. Showing inspiring stories of successful doctors
who serve communities can motivate students. Additionally, improving medical
education infrastructure and providing hands-on training opportunities in rural
areas would attract more young people to healthcare careers.
Set 3: A Skill You Want to Learn
(Calligraphy/Art)
Part II – Cue
Card (300–350 words)
Describe a skill
you would like to learn in the future.
You should say:
- What the skill is
- Why you want to learn it
- How you would learn it
- And explain how this skill would benefit you.
Answer:
The skill I am most eager to learn in the future is professional calligraphy and digital art.
Although I already practice calligraphy as a hobby using simple pens and
papers, I want to master it at a professional level. I also want to learn
digital illustration and graphic design using modern tools like graphic tablets
and software such as Adobe Illustrator. While my current passion for art is
self-taught, I dream of transforming it into a polished skill that I can use
creatively and even professionally.
There are several reasons why I desperately want to
learn this skill. First and foremost, calligraphy and art bring me immense
peace and satisfaction. Whenever I pick up my pen to create beautiful letters
or sketch intricate designs, I feel completely relaxed and focused. However, I
am aware that my current techniques lack refinement. Learning professional
calligraphy would allow me to create stunning wedding invitations, greeting
cards, and inspirational quote posters that people would genuinely appreciate.
Additionally, digital art fascinates me because it offers endless creative
possibilities. I could design logos, book covers, and social media graphics,
which could even become a side business alongside my medical career. Moreover,
as a student of Bio Science, I believe that art can help me in my medical
studies. Drawing detailed diagrams of the human anatomy, bones, and organs
would improve my understanding and memory significantly. The combination of
science and art truly excites me.
To learn this skill, I plan to join online courses
available on platforms like Udemy and Skillshare. There are many expert
calligraphers who offer step-by-step tutorials for beginners as well as
advanced learners. I would also invest in proper tools like high-quality
brushes, ink, and a graphic tablet. Practicing at least two hours daily would be
essential to develop consistency and mastery. I also intend to join local art
communities or social media groups where I can share my work, receive
constructive feedback, and learn from other artists. Additionally, I would
attend workshops and art exhibitions whenever possible.
This skill would benefit me immensely. Professionally,
it would give me a creative outlet to balance the stress of medical studies.
Financially, it could become a source of income through commissions. Most
importantly, mastering calligraphy would teach me patience, discipline, and
attention to detail—qualities that are extremely valuable for a radiologist.
Reading scans and identifying tiny abnormalities requires the same precision
that calligraphy demands. Ultimately, this skill would not only enrich my life
artistically but also enhance my professional capabilities.
Part III –
Discussion (4 questions, 60–70 words each)
1. Why do you
think creative skills like calligraphy are important?
Creative skills improve focus, patience, and mental
well-being. They allow people to express emotions and ideas beautifully. In
today's digital world, handmade art adds a personal touch that technology
cannot replicate. Additionally, creative skills can become profitable side
businesses and provide a healthy balance to academic or professional pressure.
2. Should
schools in Nepal include more art subjects in their curriculum?
Definitely. Art subjects develop creativity, critical
thinking, and emotional intelligence. They also help students relieve academic
stress. Many schools focus only on science and math, ignoring artistic talents.
Including calligraphy, painting, and music would produce well-rounded students
and even discover future artists who can contribute to Nepal's cultural
heritage.
3. Can art help
in medical professions?
Yes, absolutely. Art improves observation skills,
which are crucial for doctors and radiologists. Drawing anatomy helps medical
students memorize structures better. Additionally, art fosters empathy and
communication, helping doctors connect with patients. Many medical colleges now
include art-based courses to enhance diagnostic and visual perception skills
among future healthcare professionals.
4. Is it better
to learn skills online or from a teacher?
Both have advantages. Online courses are flexible,
affordable, and offer global expertise. However, a physical teacher provides
personalized feedback and immediate correction of mistakes. For beginners, a
teacher is beneficial, while advanced learners can explore online resources.
Ideally, combining both approaches yields the best learning experience.
Set 4: An Important Decision You
Made (Choosing Radiology)
Part II – Cue
Card (300–350 words)
Describe an
important decision you have made in your life.
You should say:
- What the decision was
- When you made it
- How you made this decision
- And explain why it was so important to you.
Answer:
The most important decision I have made so far in my
life is choosing to pursue a career in Radiology.
I made this decision about two years ago, when I was in Grade 10 and had to
choose my stream for higher secondary education. While many of my friends were
confused about their future, I was surprisingly clear about my path. However,
arriving at this decision was not impulsive; it required deep thought,
research, and heartfelt conversations with my family and mentors.
The journey of making this decision began during my
school days. I always enjoyed biology, especially topics related to the human
body. However, I was unsure whether I wanted to become a general doctor, a
surgeon, or something completely different. One afternoon, while visiting my
uncle, who is a radiologist, he showed me an X-ray film of a patient's
fractured arm. He explained how he could identify the exact fracture location
and guide the orthopedic surgeon. That moment fascinated me immensely. I
realized that radiology combines technology, anatomy, and problem-solving in a
unique way. Unlike other medical fields, radiologists work behind the scenes
but play a crucial role in diagnosis. I immediately started researching more
about medical imaging, reading articles, watching videos, and even asking my
uncle countless questions about his daily work.
To make a well-informed decision, I considered several
factors. I evaluated my strengths: I am detail-oriented, patient, and
comfortable with technology. I also reflected on my weaknesses and whether I
could overcome them. Additionally, I discussed my options with my parents,
teachers, and my uncle. They all encouraged me, emphasizing that radiology is a
growing field with excellent career prospects in Nepal and abroad. I also
considered the practical aspects, such as the duration of study, costs, and job
availability. After weighing all these factors, I confidently chose Bio Science
in +2 and decided to specialize in Medical Imaging Technology later.
This decision was incredibly important to me for
multiple reasons. It defines my entire future—my education, career, lifestyle,
and even my purpose in life. Radiology allows me to combine my passion for
biology, my interest in technology, and my desire to serve humanity.
Furthermore, this decision gives me a clear direction and motivates me to study
diligently every single day. Unlike many people who feel lost or uncertain, I
wake up every morning knowing exactly why I am working hard. This clarity has
brought immense confidence and peace to my life. Ultimately, choosing radiology
was not just choosing a career; it was choosing a purpose.
Part III –
Discussion (5 questions, 60–70 words each)
1. What factors
should young people consider when choosing a career?
They should consider their personal interests,
strengths, and long-term goals. Financial stability, job opportunities, and
work-life balance are also crucial. Additionally, it's wise to seek advice from
mentors and research future trends. Choosing a career based solely on money or
parental pressure often leads to dissatisfaction.
2. Do you think
parents should influence their children's career choices?
Parents should guide and advise, but not force their
decisions. Children may have different passions and strengths. Forcing a career
can lead to unhappiness and underperformance. Supportive parents who listen and
provide resources help children make better decisions. Ultimately, children
should choose careers aligned with their own interests and abilities.
3. Is it common
in Nepal for students to change their career paths later?
Yes, it is quite common. Many students initially
choose science, commerce, or humanities, but later change fields after
discovering new interests. Some switch after +2, others during Bachelor's
studies. While changing paths can delay graduation, it often leads to greater
career satisfaction. Flexibility and openness to change are important in
today's dynamic job market.
4. What role
does technology play in modern career choices?
Technology has created entirely new career fields like
data science, medical imaging, and digital marketing. It also provides online
learning platforms, making skill acquisition easier. Technology influences
career choices by offering remote work opportunities and global exposure.
However, staying updated with technological advancements is essential for
career growth in any field.
5. Do you think
job satisfaction is more important than salary?
In my opinion, job satisfaction is more important in
the long run. A high salary without fulfillment leads to burnout and stress.
However, a decent salary is necessary for a comfortable life. Ideally, one
should find a balance between financial stability and personal fulfillment.
Happy employees are also more productive and successful.
Set 5: A Memorable Journey
Part II – Cue
Card (300–350 words)
Describe a
memorable journey you have made.
You should say:
- Where you went
- When you went there
- Who you went with
- And explain why this journey was memorable.
Answer:
One of the most memorable journeys I have ever made
was my trip to Chitwan National Park
with my family during the summer holidays about three years ago. I was around
sixteen years old then, and it was the first time I had ventured outside my
hometown of Barahathawa for a proper vacation. We travelled as a family—my
parents, my younger brother, and myself. The journey was relatively short, as
Chitwan is located near Sarlahi, but the experience was absolutely
extraordinary and left a lasting impression on my heart.
We traveled by bus from Barahathawa to Sauraha, which
is the main tourist hub near the national park. The bus ride itself was
exciting because I saw vast stretches of green forests and rivers for the first
time. Upon arrival, we checked into a small but comfortable resort near the
Rapti River. The highlight of our trip was the jungle safari on an elephant's
back. I was nervous at first, but the gentle sway of the elephant and the
thrill of exploring the dense jungle made it unforgettable. We spotted several
wild animals, including spotted deer, wild boars, monkeys, and even a majestic
one-horned rhinoceros. Our guide told us fascinating stories about the jungle
and its inhabitants. We also took a canoe ride along the Rapti River, where we
saw crocodiles basking on the riverbanks. In the evening, we enjoyed a
traditional Tharu cultural dance performed by the local community. The rhythmic
music and colorful costumes were absolutely mesmerizing.
This journey remains deeply memorable for several
reasons. First and foremost, it was my first real encounter with Nepal's
incredible natural beauty and biodiversity. As a student of Bio Science,
observing animals in their natural habitat was like a dream come true. It made
me appreciate the importance of wildlife conservation even more. Secondly, the
quality time I spent with my family was priceless. In our busy daily lives, my
parents are often occupied with work, and I am buried in textbooks. This trip allowed
us to laugh, eat, and explore together without any worries. I still cherish the
evening walks we took along the river, watching the sunset paint the sky orange
and pink. Finally, the Tharu cultural performance inspired my love for
traditional arts. Their vibrant costumes, intricate jewelry, and rhythmic
dances motivated me to incorporate similar patterns into my calligraphy and
art. That journey was not just a vacation; it was a learning experience, a
bonding moment, and a source of beautiful memories that I will treasure
forever.
Part III –
Discussion (4 questions, 60–70 words each)
1. Why do you
think travelling is important for young people?
Travelling broadens young people's perspectives and
exposes them to diverse cultures, languages, and lifestyles. It builds
confidence, independence, and adaptability. Additionally, travel reduces stress
and provides real-world learning opportunities that textbooks cannot offer. It
also creates lasting memories and strengthens relationships with family or
friends.
2. What are the
benefits of domestic tourism in Nepal?
Domestic tourism boosts local economies, especially in
rural areas. It helps preserve cultural traditions and natural heritage.
Traveling within Nepal also reduces our carbon footprint compared to
international flights. Furthermore, it fosters national pride and encourages
young people to explore and appreciate their own country's diverse beauty and
biodiversity.
3. How does
tourism affect the environment in places like Chitwan?
Tourism can cause environmental issues like pollution,
waste, and disturbance to wildlife habitats. Unsustainable practices may harm
fragile ecosystems. However, responsible tourism through eco-friendly resorts
and regulated safaris can minimize damage. Awareness campaigns and strict
enforcement of conservation rules are essential to protect Nepal's national
parks for future generations.
4. Do you prefer
travelling to natural places or historical cities?
I
personally prefer natural places because they offer peace, fresh air, and
beautiful scenery. I can observe wildlife, sketch landscapes, and enjoy
physical activities like hiking. Historical cities are interesting too, but
nature makes me feel truly relaxed and inspired. As an artist, natural colors
and forms give me endless creative ideas.
No comments:
Post a Comment