Thursday, 10 September 2026

9 different IELTS Speaking Part 1 sets with 5–6 questions and answers each, tailored for Sachina Pandey

 9 different IELTS Speaking Part 1 sets with 5–6 questions and answers each, tailored for Sachina Pandey 


SET 1 – Hometown & Living in Kathmandu

1. Examiner: Where are you from?

Sachina: I'm from Kathmandu, the capital city of Nepal. I've lived here my whole life, so it's very close to my heart.

2. Examiner: Do you like living in Kathmandu?

Sachina: Yes, I do, though it has its challenges. It's a vibrant city with a rich culture and lots of history. The traffic and pollution can be frustrating, but overall, I enjoy living here.

3. Examiner: What do you like most about Kathmandu?

Sachina: I'd say the culture and the people. There are so many temples, festivals, and traditions. The food is amazing too — especially the local Newari cuisine. It's a city full of life.

4. Examiner: Is Kathmandu a good place for students?

Sachina: It's decent, but there are limitations. There are good colleges and universities, but opportunities in fields like technology can be limited. That's one reason I want to study abroad.

5. Examiner: Has Kathmandu changed over the years?

Sachina: Yes, quite a lot. It's become more developed — more buildings, more vehicles, and more people. But it's also become more polluted and crowded. It's a mix of progress and problems.

6. Examiner: Would you like to live there in the future?

Sachina: Maybe someday, but not right now. I want to study in Australia and gain international experience. After that, I'll decide where to settle.


SET 2 – Studies & Education

1. Examiner: Do you work or are you a student?

Sachina: I'm a student. I've just completed my 10+2 in Management with a major in Computer Science. Right now, I'm preparing to study abroad.

2. Examiner: What did you enjoy most about your studies?

Sachina: I really enjoyed the computer science part of my course. Learning about programming, databases, and IT systems was fascinating. It made me want to pursue a career in technology.

3. Examiner: Was your course difficult?

Sachina: It had its challenges, especially the technical subjects. But I enjoyed the challenge, and I had supportive teachers and friends who helped me through it.

4. Examiner: What are your future study plans?

Sachina: I'm planning to go to Australia to study IT or computer science at university level. I want to gain international exposure and build a strong career in the tech field.

5. Examiner: Why did you choose Management with Computer Science?

Sachina: I wanted a combination of business knowledge and technical skills. Management gave me an understanding of how organisations work, while computer science gave me practical, in-demand skills.

6. Examiner: Do you prefer studying alone or in a group?

Sachina: It depends on the subject. For technical subjects like programming, I prefer studying alone so I can focus. But for discussions and projects, group study is more helpful.


SET 3 – Plans to Study in Australia

1. Examiner: Why do you want to study in Australia?

Sachina: Australia has some of the best universities in the world, especially for IT and computer science. The education system is practical and globally recognised, and it offers great career opportunities.

2. Examiner: What do you know about Australia?

Sachina: I know it's a multicultural country with a high standard of living. It has beautiful cities like Sydney and Melbourne, and the education system is excellent. The weather is also quite pleasant.

3. Examiner: Have you applied to any universities yet?

Sachina: I'm in the process of applying. I've been researching universities and their IT programmes. I'm hoping to get into a good university for the next intake.

4. Examiner: Are you nervous about moving abroad?

Sachina: A little bit, yes. It's a big change — new country, new culture, and being away from family. But I'm also excited. I think it'll be a great learning experience.

5. Examiner: How will studying abroad help your career?

Sachina: It will give me international qualifications, better job prospects, and exposure to different ways of thinking. Employers value global experience, especially in the tech industry.

6. Examiner: Do you plan to work in Australia after your studies?

Sachina: Yes, I'd like to work there for a few years to gain experience. Eventually, I might return to Nepal or work internationally — it depends on the opportunities.


SET 4 – Technology & Computers

1. Examiner: Do you enjoy using computers?

Sachina: Yes, I really do. I've always been interested in technology. I enjoy learning about software, coding, and how computers work. It's both fun and useful.

2. Examiner: How often do you use a computer?

Sachina: Every day. I use it for studying, researching, and staying in touch with friends. I also practise programming and explore new software in my free time.

3. Examiner: What do you mainly use your computer for?

Sachina: Mostly for studying and research. I also use it for social media, watching videos, and sometimes for online courses. I'm trying to learn more about coding and web development.

4. Examiner: Do you think technology is important for students?

Sachina: Absolutely. Technology is essential for research, communication, and learning. In today's world, you can't succeed academically without basic tech skills.

5. Examiner: What apps or software do you use most?

Sachina: I use Microsoft Office for assignments, Google for research, and YouTube for learning. I also use programming tools like Python and sometimes design software.

6. Examiner: Would you like to work in the IT industry?

Sachina: Yes, definitely. I want to work in software development or data analysis. The IT industry is growing fast, and there are so many opportunities worldwide.


SET 5 – Free Time & Hobbies

1. Examiner: What do you like to do in your free time?

Sachina: I enjoy reading, listening to music, and watching movies. I also like spending time with friends. Sometimes I explore new cafes in Kathmandu.

2. Examiner: Do you have any hobbies?

Sachina: Yes, I love reading — mostly fiction and motivational books. I also enjoy sketching occasionally. It helps me relax and express myself creatively.

3. Examiner: How often do you meet your friends?

Sachina: I try to meet them at least once a week. We usually go to a café, watch a movie, or just hang out. It's important to have that social time.

4. Examiner: Do you prefer indoor or outdoor activities?

Sachina: I enjoy both, but I'd say I'm more of an indoor person. I like reading, watching movies, or working on my laptop. But I do enjoy going for walks or hikes occasionally.

5. Examiner: Has your free time changed recently?

Sachina: Yes, it has. Since I finished my 10+2 and started preparing for studying abroad, I've had less free time. But I still make sure to relax and recharge.

6. Examiner: Is there a new hobby you'd like to take up?

Sachina: Yes, I'd love to learn photography. I think it's a great way to capture memories and express creativity. Maybe I'll take it up when I move to Australia.


SET 6 – Family & Friends

1. Examiner: Do you have a large family?

Sachina: I come from a small, close-knit family. I live with my parents and one sibling. We're very close and support each other a lot.

2. Examiner: How much time do you spend with your family?

Sachina: Quite a lot, actually. We have meals together and spend evenings talking or watching TV. Family time is very important to me.

3. Examiner: Are you close to your friends?

Sachina: Yes, very close. I have a small group of friends I've known for years. We trust each other and share everything. They're like family to me.

4. Examiner: How important are friends to you?

Sachina: Very important. Friends support you, motivate you, and make life more enjoyable. I don't know what I'd do without them.

5. Examiner: Do you make friends easily?

Sachina: I'd say yes, once I feel comfortable. I'm a bit shy at first, but once I open up, I'm quite friendly and sociable.

6. Examiner: How will you stay in touch with family when you move abroad?

Sachina: I'll use video calls, messages, and social media. I plan to call my parents regularly. Distance will be hard, but technology makes it easier to stay connected.


SET 7 – Food & Eating Habits

1. Examiner: What's your favourite food?

Sachina: I love momo — it's a Nepali dumpling dish. It's delicious and reminds me of home. I also enjoy pasta and noodles.

2. Examiner: Do you cook?

Sachina: I can cook basic meals, but I'm not an expert. I can make simple dishes like noodles, rice, and eggs. I'd like to learn more before moving abroad.

3. Examiner: What do you usually eat for breakfast?

Sachina: I usually have tea with some bread or biscuits. Sometimes I have eggs or porridge. It depends on how much time I have in the morning.

4. Examiner: Do you eat out often?

Sachina: Not too often, maybe once a week. I enjoy going to cafes with friends. Kathmandu has some great restaurants and coffee shops.

5. Examiner: Is Nepali food healthy?

Sachina: I think it can be healthy. Dal bhat, our staple meal, is balanced and nutritious. But some street food can be oily. It depends on what you choose.

6. Examiner: Will you cook when you go to Australia?

Sachina: Yes, definitely. Cooking at home is cheaper and healthier. I'll need to learn more recipes before I go, so I'm not living on instant noodles!


SET 8 – Travel & Places

1. Examiner: Do you like travelling?

Sachina: Yes, I love travelling. I haven't been to many places yet, but I enjoy exploring new cities and cultures. It's exciting and educational.

2. Examiner: What places have you visited in Nepal?

Sachina: I've been to Pokhara, Chitwan, and a few hill stations near Kathmandu. Each place has its own beauty. Pokhara, with its lakes and mountains, is my favourite.

3. Examiner: Where would you like to travel in the future?

Sachina: I'd love to travel around Australia when I go there — Sydney, Melbourne, and the Gold Coast. I also want to visit Japan and South Korea someday.

4. Examiner: Do you prefer travelling alone or with others?

Sachina: I prefer travelling with friends or family. It's safer and more fun. But I'd also like to try solo travel at some point for the experience.

5. Examiner: What do you like to do when you travel?

Sachina: I like sightseeing, trying local food, and taking photos. I also enjoy learning about the history and culture of the place. It makes the trip more meaningful.

6. Examiner: Is travelling important for young people?

Sachina: Yes, I think so. Travelling broadens your perspective, builds confidence, and teaches you about different cultures. It's a great way to grow as a person.


SET 9 – Future Plans & Ambitions

1. Examiner: What are your plans for the future?

Sachina: My main goal is to study IT in Australia and build a career in the tech industry. I want to gain international experience and eventually work in software development or data science.

2. Examiner: What career would you like to pursue?

Sachina: I'd like to become a software developer or data analyst. I've always been interested in technology, and I want a career that's challenging and in demand.

3. Examiner: Where do you see yourself in five years?

Sachina: In five years, I hope to have completed my degree in Australia and started working in the IT field. I also want to be more independent and financially stable.

4. Examiner: Do you have any long-term goals?

Sachina: Yes. I want to build a successful career, travel the world, and eventually give back to my community in Nepal. I'd love to support education for underprivileged students.

5. Examiner: What motivates you?

Sachina: My family motivates me. They've always supported my dreams. I also want to prove to myself that I can achieve my goals through hard work and dedication.

6. Examiner: Are you excited or nervous about the future?

Sachina: A bit of both, honestly. I'm excited about the opportunities ahead, but I'm also nervous about the challenges. Overall, I'm optimistic and ready to work hard.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Present Continuous Tense / अपूर्ण वर्तमान काल

Present Continuous Tense / अपूर्ण वर्तमान काल Introduction / परिचय The present continuous tense is used to talk about actions that ar...